Posted by: admin | Category : Magento
Magento has serveral tables to store log details. These log tables has contain the customer Visited url, compared products, import & export Dataflow table.
Magento has this features to clean these logs, but unfortunately this feature is disabled by default, most of the magento users to don’t turn it on.
NOTE: Before performing any operations on the database, please make a backup.
This has 2 ways to clear the log tables.
- We can manually clear these log details by MYSQL Query
- Enable Log cleaning from admin and set the cron job for that.
1. Manually Clean directly on Table:
i) Directly run this below query
TRUNCATE dataflow_batch_export; TRUNCATE dataflow_batch_import; TRUNCATE log_customer; TRUNCATE log_quote; TRUNCATE log_summary; TRUNCATE log_summary_type; TRUNCATE log_url; TRUNCATE log_url_info; TRUNCATE log_visitor; TRUNCATE log_visitor_info; TRUNCATE log_visitor_online; TRUNCATE report_viewed_product_index; TRUNCATE report_compared_product_index; TRUNCATE report_event; TRUNCATE index_event;
ii) Empty the table which is show on below screenshot.
2. Enable log cleaning in magento:
1. Go to System > Configuration > Advanced > System > Log Cleaning